HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
Head of the department "Drawing geometry and computer graphics"
мудири Qosimov Jaxongir Avlaqulovich
Тел. : +99871-237-19-64
Department of Geometry and Engineering Craphics was established in 1934 and it was headed by Candidate of Physical and Mathematical sciences, later it was headed by Gromov a Doctor of Technical sciences.
- In 1940-1950 years, the department was headed by Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor K.Koshevnikov.
- In 1950-1967, the department was headed by docent G.Shamshidov. His works on methodology of «Geometry and Drafting» were satisfied and used in the teaching process.
- In 1969-1974s, the department was headed by Sh. Murodov.
- In 1975-1990s, the department was leaded by laureate of State award, docent L. Biman.
- In 1990-1999s, the department was leaded by professor Sh .Murodov.
- In 1999-2004s, the department was headed by K.Rasulov.
- From 2005 to 2012 the department was headed by Doctor of Technical Sciences, professor D.Kuchkarova and from 2012 to 2016 by Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Docent A.Urazkeldiev.
- In 2016-2017 the head of the department was H.Pulatova. Since January 11, 2017 the department has been headed by Riksibaev Ulugbek Timurovich. He is a Candidate of Technical Sciences, Docent.
- Since September 3, 2019, the head of the department is Kasimov Jahongir Avlokulovich.
Scientific articles were prepared at the department and published in our Republic and abroad. There have been published over 50 scientific articles in Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan for 10 years. During this period, there was defended one dissertation, were published 4 manuals and more than 100 scientific articles. On the results, a patent application was sent for the usefull model and received. The author of the model is A.Urishev