HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
Head of the department "Drawing geometry and computer graphics"
мудири Qosimov Jaxongir Avlaqulovich
Тел. : +99871-237-19-64
“Department of Graphic Geometry and Engineering” Graphics has been functioning since 1934, when the Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Mechanization of Agricultural Mechanization was established. In the first years, the candidate of physical and mathematical sciences, then the docent of technical sciences GROMOV M.Ya. He was the ruler.
- In 1940-50 years, the department was headed by Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor KOShEVNIKOV KA. headed by.
- From 1950 to 1967 the department was headed by associate professor Shamshidov G.L. He was the leader. Numerous methodological works of G.Sh. Shamshidov fully meet the requirements of that time on all sections of "Drawing Geometry and Drawing" and have been widely used in the educational process
- In 1969-1974 the chair was headed by MURODOV Sh.K.
- In 1975-1990 the department was headed by the winner of State Prize, docent BIMAN L.R.
- In 1990-1999 the chair was headed by professor MURODOV Sh.K.
- In 1999-2004, the department was headed by RASULOV K.R. He was the leader.
- From 2005 to March 2012 the department was headed by Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor KUCKAROVA D.F. He was the leader.
- In 2012-2016, the department was headed by candidate of agricultural sciences, docent URAZKELDIEV A.Kh. headed.
- From May 13, 2016 to January 10, 2017, the head of the department was temporarily transferred to Pulatova H.A.
- From January 11, 2017 to June 30, 2018, candidate of technical sciences, docent Riksibayev Ulugbek Timurovich was the head of the department.
- From 4th of September, 2018 the head of the department is Nurgmonov Rahmat Burhonovich.
- From 4th of September, 2019 the head of the department is Kasimov Jakhongir Avlakulovich.
Scientific articles published at the department are published in scientific journals in our Republic and abroad. Employees of the department published over 60 scientific articles in scientific journals of Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan for the last 10 years. During this period 1 candidate dissertation was defended, 6 textbooks, more than 50 methodical instructions, more than 100 scientific articles. On the basis of the results of the research carried out on the department, a patent application for a utility model was issued and a useful model based on the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On inventions, utility models and industrial designs" - the cultivator has a digital FAP 01089-patent and PJG Universal Spindle Theoretical recognition of the power of I AP 5696. The author of the useful model, Urishev А.Е.